Temple of Giang Cao was built in late Ly dynasty. This temple worships 4 holy gods and the god of protector. According to legends, when emperor Tu Duc ascended the throne in 1847, Van Giang dike was broken. The temple was destroyed by the flood and was rebuilt with brick by villagers. The gods of protector had been ordained 9 times by different emperors. A set of Eight weapon, dating back over 100 years, is still being preserved in the temple.